Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is the best rc monster truck out there???

ya im thinking of when i got the money, getting either a slash platinum or a wraith kit and build it up as a trail truck/scaler.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    ya im thinking of when i got the money, getting either a slash platinum or a wraith kit and build it up as a trail truck/scaler.
    Stampede 4x4 converted to scalers are crazy good. Also wraith parts are so expensive get a summit if you want all around fun ( trailing crawling water pools you name it)

i want a summit but i realized, how long will it take a 13 year old to save up 600 dollars and add 150 in good upgrades. I want the wraith kit cause it comes with aluminum upgrades in the box. And i love the looks of the wraith
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

I am a traxxas man but i must agree with you on the wraith. You. An make it look so realistic. I read a article in a magazine about a gug that fixed one up. The plastic man figure thaf he put in it was so cool. His head turns when you turn the wheels. I think his arm moved also. I think you would have a blast with it. Hou could customize it more as the money comes.

Sent from not a iphone

ya, medic has a video with his wraith and he made the steering wheel and persons arm that was attached to it move with a little servo.
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

I recently just bought a E-Revo brushless and its pretty sweet!I had savage 4.6 and it was a beast also.The revo is a good all around truck but its not as solid when it comes to big jumps all the time IMHO.My next truck will be a Thunder Tiger MG4 G3.That truck is a tank!I have read nothing but good stuff about it and its 200$ less than the E-Revo.Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jf08778 View Post
    I recently just bought a E-Revo brushless and its pretty sweet!I had savage 4.6 and it was a beast also.The revo is a good all around truck but its not as solid when it comes to big jumps all the time IMHO.My next truck will be a Thunder Tiger MG4 G3.That truck is a tank!I have read nothing but good stuff about it and its 200$ less than the E-Revo.Good luck!
    Man I have seen rcnightmares reviews and videos on the mg4 g3. That looks like one awesome RC that's for sure..that should be a solid basher man!

Traxxas summit pwns noobs lol it's ulrimate tower and offroad 4x4!

ik its an ultimate truck. thats why i want it
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

I am aware of the price difference but i want a fun monster truck that fast,and fun that can takeca beating. Stampede vs. Emaxx, ur pick abd why??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast