Thread: I remember why I hate snow :/

I remember why I hate snow :/

Well I took my pede out in the snow for fun and all I managed to do was bald my tires and rust stuff.. should I spray all bolts n bearings with wd40 and also will the stock traxxas nimh go bad corrode or something?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

It's a good idea to clean and dry after running in wet weather, only for the fact of rusting. The Batt should be okay, but for the future you should try to weather proof it a bit(tape it up/plasti-dip). When I get my batt's ready for the weather, I spray plasti dip on all the seams where water could get in and cause some corrosion or any other issues.

Blow dry it or I like using compressed air cans to get it all out, then re-oil all you barrings if you can and you should have no issues with rust/corrosion or damage caused by weather. Just try your best not to get you tire foams wet(damages beyond repair most of the time)

Idk why I did it haha I was just extremely bored trying to relax my mind for once all I drove on was ice and hardpack snow the snow was too deep to try and go on when I did try it jus got stuck and threw thr snow straight up onto the truck but when I hit the banks from where I plowed it it threw some roost like a moto berm 8)

DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    RC trailers for sale

I got the Bandit vxl and that thing gets covered in so much snow it's not even funny. But the thing that I do is I take te batt out and then I wrinse it in our bathtub and thn use my moms hair dryer to dry it out instead of just letting it rust and take a long time to dry. And boy do I wish that I thought of the hair dryer thing earlier.

me too I set it upside down so some water should've fell

DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    RC trailers for sale

I saw a video from squirrelod that showed using silicone spray on the whole chassy and thought I would give it a shot, and it worked great just spray everything down with it and it all becomes water repellent!!