Thread: stampede vxl 4x4

stampede vxl 4x4

i just bought the stampede 4x4 vxl i want to get the grave digger body to put on it. where can you order the grave digger shell that comes on the 2 wheel drive version

Your going to love that truck!! good choice!!

Here is the body you asked for its pretty pricy and out of stock at the moment
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAZZN&P=Z

You could get a parma gravedigger body and paint it yourself, It is a little bigger though. I have use that size body on my old pede and think they look good, in fact if you look at the pics i posted last week you will see a pick-up body that size on it.

thanks hazzard, i like that truck body i happen to have two 72 chevys in real life one restored and one original in my opinion its one of chevys best year model pickup models other than the 50 s and earlier era. I have a hpi e10 drift car with a 32 ford truck shell. Im 26 so most of my freinds dont get it but im a lil ol skool and appreciate when real cars was made of metal instead of fiberglass. I looked up that shell and they have a lot of shells for that pede i think i will probly get one like you i seen a 80 chevy body that looked cool. lol i also have an 83 chevy pickup that i have had since i was 15 it was the first vehicle i ever bought with my own money i worked 2 jobs for 2 and a half years to get a real vehicle lol my parents stuck me with a pos nissan stanza. NOT COOL!!!

Hey don't feel bad my step dad brought my first car home on a trailer! It was a 78 cutless and had a blown motor, he said if I could get it running it was mine. Little did he know my uncle had an old 442 he wrecked so he sold it to me super cheap and helped me swap motors, that thing was a rocket!

those cars do look cool when their fixed up. i had a 70 buick gs 350 clone convertible. It had the buick 350 in it, that was one cool sled. I hate i ever sold it

Quote Originally Posted by colton parker View Post
    thanks hazzard, i like that truck body i happen to have two 72 chevys in real life one restored and one original in my opinion its one of chevys best year model pickup models other than the 50 s and earlier era. I have a hpi e10 drift car with a 32 ford truck shell. Im 26 so most of my freinds dont get it but im a lil ol skool and appreciate when real cars was made of metal instead of fiberglass. I looked up that shell and they have a lot of shells for that pede i think i will probly get one like you i seen a 80 chevy body that looked cool. lol i also have an 83 chevy pickup that i have had since i was 15 it was the first vehicle i ever bought with my own money i worked 2 jobs for 2 and a half years to get a real vehicle lol my parents stuck me with a pos nissan stanza. NOT COOL!!!
    Please post pics of your trucks! There's nothing like old Chevys! Almost every single Chevy truck has been nice looking, but 50's through 70's are by far the best looking!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

what do i need to post the pics on here, im not up to date on computer knowledge, matter of fact i just got my first computer a year ago. I was gonna try to post pics of my rc cars and my vehicles any help would be great thanks, Anybody wanna see my dirtbikes?

I use photobucket.com. it super easy just sign up, up load pics to your album, then when you hover over a pic you will get a list of options click img code to copy it then paste it in your message.

You can probably get one from Rc Planet because i was looking at getting a new body for my 2wd Grave Digger while i keep it on display and i saw it on RC planet.