Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-Maxx or E-Revo

E-Maxx or E-Revo

I am just wondering which is a better basher. Either the E-Maxx or the E-Revo.

I say revo, the maxx is....old and out dated. the revo is one of the most under appreciated trucks around IMO. Though I got rid of all my dual battery trucks cuz Is a bit of a PITA, again IMO.

Out of those two, go with the Revo.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

i have the e-maxx brushless and it is a great truck for bashing but i also got it cause i wanted to keep the monster truck look and the revo just dont have it to me the revo is a want to be but i do have a freind that has the e-revo brushless and i have no problem running with him on the track but when it comes to just driving over rocks aqnd other stuff he does have some clearance issues with his e-revo that i dont have

Revo = racer, Maxx = basher. But both can be setup to do both.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

I think people are missing an important peice of info... The Summit is an E-Revo and is one of the best bashers ever.

Put some stiffer springs and some long travel rockers, you have your self a super great basher.
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTech View Post
    I think people are missing an important peice of info... The Summit is an E-Revo and is one of the best bashers ever.

Put some stiffer springs and some long travel rockers, you have your self a super great basher.
    AND EVERYTHING RPM. The stock parts break quick and easy.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by TheChris1696 View Post
    AND EVERYTHING RPM. The stock parts break quick and easy.
    yes the stock parts do break way to easy thats the only down fall on traxxas there stock parts suck i have changed every thing over to rpm and dont have any breaking issues anymore just a list of what i have rpm a-arms front and rear rpm shock towers, integy bulk heads yes i know lots of people dont like integy but i have not had a problem with them, steel cvd drive shafts to handle the power from the two 3s 11.1v 40c continous 80c burst lipos love this truck for bashing does the job really good pictures in profile
    Last edited by gapenrod; 02-16-2012 at 02:57 AM.

Well i am not a good source of first hand info. But i read for a few months before buying me and came to a traxxas summit conclusion. Just getting it today though. But that said. I have heard the erevo is durable but brushless so i thought about brushed emaxx cuz waterproof then decided i wanted as big as i could. Emaxx from my reading research is break easy stuff. And the erevo and summit are more durable. Not from experience. Was either one of those or a savage flux, and i didn't need enough power to strip gears all the time fast. Take my advice with a grain of salt, but i think with enough reading you will figure it out for yourself. Plus alot of traxxas come with the tqi remote from them now so well worth it it seems. Good luck.
    Last edited by berulakide; 02-16-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Revo its more updated but both great trucks..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast