Thread: Emaxx Brushless Edition

Emaxx Brushless Edition

I everyone. I'm buying a new Emaxx brushless edition soon and I want to get some feedback from other owners. (No I'm not buying a Flux or anything like that so please don't suggest it)

I don't have the emaxx But man are theses forums dead lately. Nobody is on here. The brushless is gonna be fast but those ones aren't waterproof i don't think. Ibwas gonna go that way but decided differently and got he summit. Hope you enjoy it though. I am sure you will.

Quote Originally Posted by berulakide View Post
    I don't have the emaxx But man are theses forums dead lately. Nobody is on here. The brushless is gonna be fast but those ones aren't waterproof i don't think. Ibwas gonna go that way but decided differently and got he summit. Hope you enjoy it though. I am sure you will.
    ive heard its water resistant
    Thats what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by berulakide View Post
    Thanks and I can't wait. And no they aren't waterproof but I will be buying a chassis cover from my LHS to cover the electronics. I don't run in water anyway but its a precautionary th
    ing.

Can't be too safe I have VXL so I just always worry about nimh batteries but I've heard that they are "waterproof" but I think they corrode so id like help on this matter mostly I just go through mud though but back to the subject I've seen E Maxxs and they are SWEEET I thought about it when I had the money for my RC8B and I think I should've went EMaxx or something else but anyways have fun!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

doesnt the e-maxx brushless have the mamba monster setup i dont think there is a e-maxx vxl but i could be wrong
    Thats what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by fkn_smurf View Post
    doesnt the e-maxx brushless have the mamba monster setup i dont think there is a e-maxx vxl but i could be wrong
    No there isn't a vxl emaxx but you can make one. You need two vxls to be really affective and at the end of the day for me it would be more expensive than the mamba monster