Thread: MMP sct 2400 in stampede VXL p2de

MMP sct 2400 in stampede VXL p2de

Just purchased another MMP sct 2400 and going to install it in my p2de. I have this same motor in my p4de. Should be interesting! Does anyone have this motor combo in a 2wheel drive stampede?

I do have the proline transmission installed on the truck.

Just got done with the proline protrac kit install. Man what a difference in the width. I also died the chassis black. This truck is looking mean!

Sweeeet. How much was the kit and what does it consist of?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Around $60.00 bucks. I bought the kit for the two wheel slash as it also fits the two wheel stampede. Front & rear a-arms, front & rear camber links, steering links, rear wheel hubs, front & rear shock towers and some rims for slash. I won't use the rims or the rear hubs. I am going to work offshore in the morning. Be gone around six days and there is no wifi. I will be lost without Internet access. Catch you when I get in.

Ok so are the plastic parts more durable than the stockers but are they as strong as the RPM ones? Cool. Have fun
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

proline claims that the a-arms are beefed up in the right areas. i doubt they are as durable as rpm. what you get is a wider truck and better handeling as well. it was well worth the money and time it took to install. word of caution the shock towers crack really easy, even after boiling them in water. i just ordered a front and rear HR black aluminum shock towers. these things look wicked. i will still have the benifit of wider truck with just using the proline a-arms. project stampede vxl looking sick dude. parts should be in next week.