Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stampede extended Ultimate package

haha ok man!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler
    -Helion Animus brushless

Rc man sorry this took so long, but i would like to keep my spare velenions as of now. I put one of them back in mg p2de last night. Now i have a waterproof basher. I never got a chance to play in water and mud. I finishdd it last night.on the traxxas forum i am building a custom p2de called "need for p2de". Check it out. Not much has been done as i am waiting on the rem parts. I did receive and build a flm diff. That thing is sweet. Peaceand here is the fast lane diff

Sent from not a iphone
    rcman likes this.

thats ok! im always amazed when i see your pede's! that really is an awesome diff, the color looks nice too
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Helion Animus brushless

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    thats ok! im always amazed when i see your pede's! that really is an awesome diff, the color looks nice too
    Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words, but I learned how to build cool pedes by reading and studying the threads on the traxxas forums. Some of those guys are awesome. Years of experience. The only difference between you and i is the money. I would love to see what you are really capable of with a unlimited budget! I spend way to much on this, but it is my only hobby. Peace

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    jf08778 likes this.

I feel the same way about rcing. Moneys the only setback
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Helion Animus brushless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12