Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stampede extended Ultimate package

Stampede extended Ultimate package

I was looking at this package from addicted2rc. Does anyone have any input to the quality of rem stuff. I won't use all the pieces but the chassis and transmission look awesome. Input anyone?

I just ordered the chassis and braces and shock towers so I'll let you know
    Feed the pede

that looks sick! what will u be using for your pede?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Yep i am thinking about it. I am never satisfied.lol if i would get the kit i could almost build a second pede with all my spare parts. I dont trust that proline transmission. Its making a slight grinding noise. Going to run it till it breaks. Enough taking this thing apart. Need more fun/run time.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Cant wait till you get the parts.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Thinking ahead here but after I finish putting this thing together going to up grade the drive shafts because want to get larger motor looking at one of the tacons in 3674 size on a 4 cell I seen a video of a megapede that had a 4074 tacon and it was beastly and also 4wd I would do that but it's most Likely over kill anyone on here run a 3674 size motor in a 2wd
    Feed the pede

i have the velineon 3500 which is close and it gets real hot pretty quick but its crazy fast.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Well last nite I ordered the complete REM aluminum 1/8 stampede kit. I got the basher battery hold downs. I will use my castle 2400 system on it. Can't wait to put that 4cell LIPO on it. Should be crazy fast! With all the extra parts for the stampede I got, and believe me I got a bunch! I have (2) velineon esc/motor combos hardly used. I will build a stock waterproof pede, because I never ran mine in water.

how much would you be willing to let one of you vxl systems go for? if u were to sell it and if i were to buy it?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    how much would you be willing to let one of you vxl systems go for? if u were to sell it and if i were to buy it?
    Let me get back with you on that tonight. LSU baby! Go tigers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast