Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The beginning of my custom " need for P2de "

Pics with decals.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Man i was wrong before, that right there is SICK! very nicely done it kinda reminds me of batman for some reason
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    Man i was wrong before, that right there is SICK! very nicely done it kinda reminds me of batman for some reason
    Thanks, I thought you might change your mind lol. The green hornet!

thats a perfect name, looks real aerodynamic like a hornet, and the body is green!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

I ran it this morning for a few minutes. Geared at 25/86 with a 3s lipo. Ran well. Front end still a little lite. I do have some lead weight up front. I am after speed with the hornet for at least a little while. Increased the pinion to 28 tooth. Should be interesting tomorrow if I get a chance to run it. Got no way to check speed since I got a new phone. Not sticking this phone in it.

Do you have an aluminum bulkhead? That might bring the weight down a little. With how you are geared it is gonna wheelie a lot. So yea just use some weights.

Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasAllOut View Post
    Do you have an aluminum bulkhead? That might bring the weight down a little. With how you are geared it is gonna wheelie a lot. So yea just use some weights.
    Yep it's all alloy except for the a-arms. I bought the complete rem package. Using the alloy arms on my basher p2de. I did gear it up to 28/86. Man it was rolling like a bullet till I flipped it in a ditch full of water. Woops, I ran like the wind to get it out. Looks like it will survive. Just need to finish putting it back together. Castle escs have a light protective coating on the circuit board and I had sprayed it with some stuff we use offshore at work to protect it even more. Glad I did. Receiver box has two holes in it but not a drop of water entered it. Don't know how, but it didn't. At work now so it will be several days before I can get back to work on it.

Sent from Oser world

I know what you mean when you ran like the wing to go get your car. I was driving my bandit on a snowy road and it was about 150ft away from me and then a car turned onto a street, and it dyed. i don't know how, the battery just dyed, the motor just stopped working, anyway, so there's my car sitting in the middle of the road with a car coming. Luckily the car swerved out of the way and i ran like i was running the mile at school. i was embarrassed and pissed at the same time.
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Sometimes my Rustler will just turn off in the middle of the street because my servo is messed up. It only turns off when you turn it at low voltage but it will just stop in the middle of the road at random times so I always have to be ready. Oh yea, and I hate running those stupid miles in PE. I hate PE in general. Our teacher is ex-military so all we do is stupid army workouts and stuff.

Oh, haha, i love gym! we do alot of training stuff and physical endurence, i like it cause it helps me with basketball. I'd rather not run the mile but i will if i need to, i usually get around a 6:25-6:40 mile.
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast