Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The beginning of my custom " need for P2de "

How do you plan on mounting the esc because I'm at a loss and the 120amp esc is large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feed the pede

I was wondering were you had gone Chris. Thanks, I dig the green a lot myself. About the esc, on addicted2rc site they mentioned one benifit of the basher batt hold own being a place to mount esc on top of batt mount. I don't know which one you got. If you take a look at baldys HR pede on traxxas forum, he has his mounted all the way back in front of shock tower. I don't know if we have any holes for esc, I haven't got that far yet. You may have to customize it or use tyraps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wow don, thats really coming together great! I really love the black and green parts, i think that those colors mix very well. are you using all the parts from addicted2rc?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Thanks RCMan! No I am not using the a-arms and the rear bearing carrier. I am using proline protrac a-arms due to wider stance. I think it will be 11mm wider on each side in the front. I just bought the whole rem package in case I change my mind.lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here are some more pics. I think i made good progress in one day.enjoy

Sent from not a iphone
    rcman likes this.

Here is my progress thus far.

Sent from not a iphone
    rcman likes this.

Man I love how beefy the MIPS look that's the main reason I want them do you think that they are paintable

Feed the pede

Quote Originally Posted by Chris foster View Post
    Man I love how beefy the MIPS look that's the main reason I want them do you think that they are paintable

Dude, if you got the time then yes they are. Just lightly sand them. Might try a little steel wool. Chris, that would be awesome to see some painted. Get some and go for it!

Sent from not a iphone

i cant explain it! like i dont know what to say! i really like the flm diff. i want you pede man!!! how much torque does that savox have?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by rcman View Post
    i cant explain it! like i dont know what to say! i really like the flm diff. i want you pede man!!! how much torque does that savox have?
    The savox is pushing 166 oz-in. Thanks man. It's a lot of fun building this p2de. Looking forwards to its maiden voyage. Still got a lot of work to do. The servo is a 1258T.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast