Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The beginning of my custom " need for P2de "

my personally, i dont really like that kind, the realy open type bodies. but if thats what u like then get it! I would go for a more "trucky" style like the f150 or silverado 2500hd body.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler
    -Helion Animus brushless

It a cool looking body doubt you would have clearance issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feed the pede

Quote Originally Posted by Chris foster View Post
    It a cool looking body doubt you would have clearance issues

I like it a lot. It's open and would show off a lot of the chassis. Get paid tomorrow, probably going to order it.

Sent from Oser world

Yeah I didn't think about that since its so open you will see all your cool stuff and matching green springs

Feed the pede

This build is pretty sick! I alway forget to check the other threads! I got a Raptor SVT body for my Rustler which I will be (hopefully) be painting tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasAllOut View Post
    This build is pretty sick! I alway forget to check the other threads! I got a Raptor SVT body for my Rustler which I will be (hopefully) be painting tomorrow!
    Thanks man. I have the new bajr body sitting in a closer waiting for paint. I have been struggling finding a front body post to work on it. The stock p2de body post won't fit due to the losi shock mounts. My friend brought his new mt4-g3 to my house yesterday and I noticed that the front body post on it would work on my build with minimal modifications. I was so excited. Funny how things turn out when you least expect it. I ordered the body post off of eBay. When I get them installed then I can resume the build and paint the lid. Good luck with your paint job!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! Good luck with mounting the body. I finished the Raptor and some how managed to paint it in 50 degree weather. I should have a thread up later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasAllOut View Post
    Thanks! Good luck with mounting the body. I finished the Raptor and some how managed to paint it in 50 degree weather. I should have a thread up later tonight.
    Are you saying that as in 50 degree weather is cold??? or you shouldnt paint a body when its that cold outside???
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Helion Animus brushless

Well I don't live up North so 50 degrees is kind of cold. You can paint in 50 degree weather it's just that Pactra Paint works the best at about 70 degrees. I just kept mine in the sun and kept it warm so it was fine.

Oh, ok. I wasnt calling you a wimp if thats what you thought i was doing. I just honestly didnt know if that was too cold to paint in cause ive never painted before. Its been about 20-25 degrees with about 10 inches of snow on the ground, and im still wearing shorts!
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Helion Animus brushless

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast