Thread: Stampede VXL vs. Emaxx

Exclamation Stampede VXL vs. Emaxx

What would u guys choose between the two and why setting aside the price factor...

The emaxx is a classic sick loose monster truck. With that come big expensive parts and batteries. Bigger motor, more shocks to rebuild etc. the pede is like the tmaxxs little brother. Smaller parts and motors, less shocks to rebuild etc. with all that said the emaxx is suck. One of the trucks that started it all. It just costs more to play with "sicker" toys. Don't get a nitro truck if you intend to play more than fix hahah

I meant the emaxx is sick hahaha it says suck I sound Russian haba

i go with pede, why? cause its faster, smaller so its easier to transport, parts are half as much as the emaxxes. but on the flip side, the emaxx is the classic monster truck look and its a Maxx truck so it will be fun. but ya, id go with the pede.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

I just bought a Stampede 4x4 after extensive research and was surprised by how small it was compared to my mates T-Maxx. I looked up the specs on Traxxas website and and it said 500mm (but this includes the wheelie bar) as I now realise, I thought it was similar size as T-maxx but next to it the Pede looks like a mini T-maxx. I looked at the E-maxx and it was exactly the size I wanted plus it looks good but was put off by the fact that it wasn't waterproof, well the brushless version wasn't, and buying brushed wasn't an option. Even tho the Stampede 4x4 is smaller than expected it gets good reviews, and it goes like stink, very happy with my choice.

T-maxx vs stampede 1/10 scale

I only just realised you can upload a pic to the last post
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mgbcm View Post
    The emaxx is a classic sick loose monster truck. With that come big expensive parts and batteries. Bigger motor, more shocks to rebuild etc. the pede is like the tmaxxs little brother. Smaller parts and motors, less shocks to rebuild etc. with all that said the emaxx is suck. One of the trucks that started it all. It just costs more to play with "sicker" toys. Don't get a nitro truck if you intend to play more than fix hahah
    See the part that says the pede is like emaxxs little brother? Yeah...

Stampede VXL is sure a fun truck.. I have one and it really motors.. Wheelies on demand with 3s lipo.
    If you want to "go anywhere" get the emaxx. If you want wheelies and speed, and bashing go with the stampede. The emaxx is the better built truck, but the pede is just damn fun and chaotic.