Thread: please be generous

please be generous

i need a slash 4x4 screw set, chassis, wheels, tranny(front and rear), please help me i am 13 so i dont have any money and i need these parts for my slash rebuild project i would ask the parents but they hate the hobby so please be generous and give me some parts i would really appreciate it a lot.

thanks,
    Josh

Id say you would have better luck selling one of your clods then using the cash for your rebuild project... your asking for the whole truck pretty much

I think you need to change your post to " I would like someone to give me a 4x4 slash"

the clods were my dads and he doesnt want me selling them

If they're his, he must not "hate" this hobby too much. You should start doing some odd jobs for money.

he used to own a hobby shop and he bought a lot of cars but now he has grown to dislike the hobby a lot because or extreme prices

Go on eBay or ask your dad why you can't sell a clod if it's just sitting there. If he hates the hobby, then why does he have his own RC. Also, I think you mean diff not tranny. The Slash 4x4 doesn't have a transmission.

I also don't have any parts to help you out bro. I'm also 13 but in my neighborhood I walk dogs and stuff to get cash. My parents are pretty supportive of me being in the hobby because it teaches me about diffs, bearing, gears, etc. which can open up a career in the automotive industry or in engineering. My dad works at a mill and he and I can talk about stuff if they have a problem because I know about how gears and stuff work. We sold my dirt bike and he offered to buy me a kit or new radio. I can't decide what I want to get.