Thread: Slash 4x4 wheels

Slash 4x4 wheels

I'm looking to I guess raise my slash and put some I guess the biggest wheels I can without cutting if possible can anyone recommend anything?

2.8" are the biggest you could probably get.
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

The easiest route would be to look for 2.8'' Stampede wheels and tires. The stampede and slash are identical except for the wheelbase from what I have read. If you have a 4x4 slash look at 4x4 'pede wheels and tires. You will have to run a different body or cut the short course body wheel wells for clearance. I actually went with a slash so I can have a different body, wheels & tires for bashing and still have a racing setup for fun on a local track. I'll be looking at Emaxx and revo bodies to see what I'll need for my bashing setup.

I have heard of some running maxx sized wheel and tires but it requires some extra hardware. Something about 17mm hex adapters if I remember what I've read. Running those however, your going to have to adjust your gearing quite a bit. It will still be really tough on your motor and ESC for those size tires I imagine. If you plan to go this route I suggest reading up and getting the correct info. Learn from others trial and error and save some cash.

stampede wheels and tires
    i put some on mine and it looks bad ass!