Thread: Traxxas Slash Rally conversion

Traxxas Slash Rally conversion

i am looking to change my slash 4x4 ultimate into a rally car? i jut want to know if there is a way i can do it so that i can buy all the parts needed to make the change without having to make any custom parts myself? also i am looking for a suburu body that will fit the sash? if you guys could help me out with a part list of what i need to get started that be great thanks so much guys

It'll probably be cheaper in the ling run to just buy a roller. If you do this you could either sell your Slash roller, or pick up some electronics and have 2 cars. If you are dead set on piecing one together though, go to Traxxas' website and start comparing the exploded views for both vehicles.

all you really need to do would be buy different tires, body and lower the truck a bit.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

If you want to convert it to the Traxxas Rally, you are looking at $70+ bucks for all the parts. Receiver box, chassis, bumpers, etc. Just google Traxxas Slash 4x4 to Rally conversion.